When purchasing a boat trailer many regard it as merely a means of getting the boat from A to B, disregarding important factors such as: tow weight, launch and retrieve characteristics, corrosion resistance and ease of towing. Southern view trailers differently supplying every boat with a high quality, custom made Alloy frame trailer, in single, tandem or triple axle configurations depending on application. Southern Trailers are in a league of their own, thanks to:
- Rust free marine grade alloy chassis construction
- Exceptional tow characteristics and balance
- Light weight, up to 20% lighter than a galvanised steel trailer
- NZ supplied Trojan/CM components and running gear
- Integral walk boards to keep your feet dry
- Multiple rollers for effortless launch and retrieve
- Keel loading to lower trailer centre of gravity
- Stainless steel brake callipers and Bronze Alloy discs (where
- Alloy wheels as standard, including spare (Galvanised Rims
- Good looks and easy maintenance
Southern also build a range of trailers to suit other fibreglass/alloy boats and jetskis in the following size ranges:
Custom trailers are also available to suit your boat. Southern will provide a simple measurement table to be completed and returned for a competitive, no obligation quote.
All trailers utilise modern LED lighting and New Zealand supplied Trojan/CM components for longevity and ease of use.